Submitted: 11-16-2010 by JT

P&H Capella 169 plastic has been the best boat I have ever paddled. I have owned and paddled this boat for over ten years and it has handled everything I can throw at it. I paddled from Canada to Isle Royal national park with 10 days paddling around the island and back. I paddled the Pine River in MI with record flows of over 2000 CFS and it handled it beautifully. It tracks well and when up on edge can turn on a dime.

I have paddled over thirty different boats and this one is the best all around boat I have ever used. It braves the rivers and the open water. I have used it for many ten day solo trips and can always seem to squeeze in all of the gear I need. I don't wish it was fiberglass or Kevlar because I am sure I would have destroyed this boat long ago if it was. I am not sure if they still make a plastic but if they do it will be worth every penny. I call her the foxy otter and she is 11 out of 10.