Submitted: 11-15-2010 by Carl

The Pam10 is ideal for me because I needed one short enough to fit in my condo's service elevator and able to take my 6'4" comfortably and light enough for me to pick up a set it on top of my 2" lifted SUV.

I was very pleased that this compromise kayak was not labor intensive. It tracks great with easy paddling but when I start leaning into it for speed it does have some yawing but pushing on the foot pegs while padding counters this. The big cockpit is wet so I use a skirt which allows Cls1 w/o banking and dumping. I have not had it in ClsII, I expect that would be exciting. It is stable; I have pulled alongside a canoe to assist a paddler in getting back in and took some water but not even enough to bail. I was able to lean it with the cockpit flange touching the water and felt stable.