Submitted: 11-11-2010 by John Hanf

I am very disappointed with the Pungo 100. I've had it for 3 years and only used 8 times a year or so. It is a nice kayak to sit in, the seat is great and its' stable and considering it's only 10 ft it tracks pretty well. But I had a defect in the keel (a slight bubble) and it cracked and cause a large hole in the keel. I contacted Wilderness Systems and they say it is caused by using the boat in ponds or rivers that are rocky! Anybody else use their boat in waters that have rocks in them? how insulting. I sent pix to them showing the bubble and they have ignored all my emails to resolve this. BEWARE OF ANY WARRANTY ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH THIS COMPANY. They blamed it on "wear and tear" even though I supplied clear photos of a defect in the keel. I would never buy this product again.
BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE