Submitted: 11-03-2010 by Big_Dave
Bought this trailer with 4 Malone J-Style Autoloaders this summer. We transport 3 Pungo 120s and a Jackson Daytripper 120 and it works great(bigger boats would be no problem either). The trailer is easy to put together, has great instructions with lots of pictures, and if you need help of any kind, when you call the 800 Service number, you talk to a real person and usually one with the last name of Malone. I like that. Have had full trailer on the interstate at 65 mph and the kayaks are rock steady (I tie them off with a bow line in the front). Make sure and buy the optional Trailer Lift Handle for $9.99...you can tie the bow lines to it and it makes moving it around easy. I keep the yaks loaded on the trailer in my garage and can be on the road in 5 minutes. Just tighten the straps, hitch it to my vehicle and I'm off to our favorite river or lake. It's much better than putting on and off the top of my vehicle each time and then hoisting to the top of the garage ceiling for storage after each use. I wouldn't use the yaks nearly as much as I do now if I was still doing it that way. If you like to be ready to go on a moments notice, buy this setup and you'll be amazed at how much more you will use your yaks. And as you get older...you'll appreciate it even more.