Submitted: 08-03-2000 by Alan

Just bought the Inukshuk, and have tried many plastic boats. None have the features and craftmanship/price that the Inukshuk have. On the water it has good initial stability and good secondary stability. Tracking is good, and is excellent in windy conditions with the rudder down. The seat is high and very comfy, the foot braces are a breeze to adjust on the water. Storage is very good and the hatches seem very waterproof(I was out in very choppy conditions) This is my first boat(I have rented many others) and I opted for plastic due to its toughness and the fact that all my launching is done in very rocky conditions. Until my learning curve is flattened a bit,I need the toughness. I'm giving it a 9 because it is heavy and not as sweet to paddle as a composite boat.......next one.