Submitted: 08-02-2000 by KH

Thumbs up from this new paddler. Having paddled for only about 2 years, I found my QCC 600 to be responsive, fast and constructed with attention to detail. I've had veteran paddlers try it out and comments included: Extremely well made. Edges smooth, fast paddle and quality construction. A little hard to roll compared to other boats but not impossible (removing the seat pad helped). Hatches are awesome for accessiblity - large and seal well. If you purchase, consider a light color. Only downfall (maybe this is common on kevlar boats) is the scratchs. Even with care the darker color boat (purple) shows a ton of scratchs and requires alot of off water care. The yellow one we bought doesnt show them nearly as bad. Overall a great investment. When we paddle we get alot of comments on what beautiful boats they are.