Submitted: 09-29-2010 by KWeaver

My Mom and I started shopping for kayaks earlier this year and found the Pungo 120 at a local shop. We tested several kayaks out on the river that day, but kept coming back to the Pungo. We ended up purchasing two of them, one in yellow and one in mango. They have gone lots of places now and never give us any trouble. The cockpit is so open that Mom doesn't have any trouble getting in and out. She's not overweight, just not very flexible. She needs to get her legs under her and this boat allows her to do that. My fiance started kayaking with us this summer and had a severe case of kayak envy! We are trading his kayak in for a Pungo 120 tomorrow and we are excited to have three of them! I think everyone should have at least one...lol. Seriously though, this is a very usable and well designed boat. I highly recommend it.