Submitted: 09-16-2010 by juste

I was looking for a good price on a new pfd at this years end of summer sale and stumbled upon a Pursuit 140 for $399, and after some further haggling, got it down to $299! I really like this yak, sure beats my old Sevlor Tahiti inflatable!! Seemed a bit unwieldy at first (compared to what?) but seeing how I am using an "Extend-a-Bed" on my Ford Ranger, it makes that a moot point!

It does track well, and seems quite quick. I do like the drop down skeg and found it helpful last week on a windy day on the lake, it kept me from dancing around in the crossing chop and stiff breeze! I have rigged it for fishing with a trolley (which seemed to fit like it was custom-made!) and other little features to help lend added purpose to my outings. I did add a 6" hatch up front which I find quite handy!

I am very happy with itís performance to date, and may keep this "puppy" for a good while! Just lovely for flat water!