Submitted: 09-07-2010 by mafacdf

Ok. How do I explain this... In short, the paddle lives up to it's name, assistant to god of dreams. My equipment: Necky 14 foot composite manitou. Day touring. My experience: intermediate with some skillz (a "z" is need for the plural for added gangsta-ness). My speed over one mile with this paddle: avg 6.47 mph (yeah, that's real fast). Overall ability to complete technical strokes: 11 of 10. (yeah, 11 is over 10). Connecting stroke: seamless, stress free, can barely tell left/entered water. Bracing: phenomenal. Very buoyant, very powerful kick. Roll: tricky if you fight the paddle, really easy if you don't. Looks: this paddle is beautiful. Nothing more to say about that. Price: High. I found mine new at O2 gear shop online for less than three hundred. It was a sale. Anything else: Yeah, if you love to yak, get this paddle. You will love yakin' even more.

Sealline: