Product Reviews - Send Message
You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 08-27-2010 by GKramer
I purchased Palm Aleutian drysuits for my wife and I about 2 years ago. As we live in the Pacific NW we frequent cold water areas for 1-2 week trips. We also sea kayak in winter during periods of heavy precipitation. Last year we made a 2 week winter trip to the remote areas on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. Lots of rain with temps in the highs 20's. Just a great drysuit test! The suits proved faultless:
We would highly recommend this drysuit to anyone sea kayking in remote, cold, wet and rough conditions. We almost lived in the suits during the day (mostly because of rain). Beneath the suits we wore a Lyrcra one piece liner suit and a 200 weight fleece one piece suit. We also liked NRS Toaster mittens, NRS Mystrey hoods and NRS work boots for their traction and support on rock strewn beaches.
- We prefer the back zipper for easier suit up and paddling flexibility.
- Seals were comfortable and durable.
- Ample storage pockets
- Spacious hood fit nicely over Gath Gedi helmets
- Suit skirt fit nicely over neoprene spray skirts.
- High suit collar offers great protection
This winter we'll be making a trip to the Aleutian Island with these suits.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.