Submitted: 08-17-2010 by lester

I just bought this little yak at a yard sale for 120.00. I already have a t120,so the decision was easy. Although I mainly bought this for my kids to use,I couldn't wait to try it in the surf. At 5'10" 220, I am definitely at the max for this yak! I surfed 5-7' waves for 2 hrs and had a blast! At first it was a bit squirrely probably due to being overloaded.But after a few tippings I was able to keep it upright (most of the time). I kept my car keys in the hatch, and never had a problem with it opening, even after flipping it several times. I will however leash them from now on after reading that the cover may come off. I rated a 9 only because it's new to me, and my kids haven't used it yet. They will have to wait until I'm done playing with it. It's 6:35 a.m., and I am waiting for daylight to go surfing again!!