Submitted: 08-11-2010 by Sam

I bought this canoe used off eBay a couple of years ago to use on canoe trips with my friends and family. I bought it because of it's great price and the amazing seats. My sister has two canoes, one of which is an Adventure 14 and after using it and her other, I had to have one.

After using it for the past couple of years, I couldn't be any happier with it. It's not the speediest canoe in the water but its ease of control and maneuverability make it an amazing canoe for this tricky places. Me and a friend of mine were able to swing it around and over a fallen tree that other people were having to jump out and drag the canoe over without themselves in it.

It is a bit awkward to load by yourself, but can be done (I hold it up to drain the water right behind my suv and simply lift it up and let it fall over my head onto the roofrack). Fished out of it with no problems, never had too much of a problem with it tipping. I've only flipped this canoe once while teasing a friend who had a bad tendency to lean to the side.

My only complaint about this canoe is the formed floor and middle seat make it difficult to float with a large sized cooler for overnight trips, but I've learned how to make due. Love this canoe, and would recommend it to anyone!