Submitted: 08-04-2010 by Rosa

I've had my Innova Sunny (Gumotex Sunny) for about five months now, and I'm really happy with it. This is my second inflatable boat (the first was a Sevylor Voyager, that looks like a toy next to the Sunny). I can compare with the Sevylor and some rented sit-on, so I love because its portability, stability and I think it's very fast (average 5-6 kilometres/h GPS) and comfortable. I've used in lakes and sea, even with a windpaddle. It has a lot of space, enough for me, another person, my dog, and some baggage. It tracks very well even with wind and waves (with the fin). It's a very nice boat, we really enjoy getting in and out for a swim, it's very easy and refreshing.

Total set-up time is about 5-6 minutes with a electric pump (15 euros) and foot pump. It's a single envelope, so it drys really really fast, so deflated by itself, I rolled it up and put in its backpack in 5-6 minutes since I'm in land. And I don't have to disassemble and dry it at house.
So highly recommended!