You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 07-30-2010 by Sayersj629
Being a bigger guy (6'3" 250) I was having a hard time finding a decent pfd that fit me well without being stuck half way up my torso. So I took a chance and ordered the NRS Clearwater sight unseen (45 something from departmentofgoods.com), and I must say I'm very pleased.
All in all, a solid PFD that keeps me floating without being stuck around my chest.
- Good range of motion in the boat
- Flotation is high on the back so as not to interfere with the seat back
- This thing seems infinitely adjustable and I imagine you could cinch down the XXL to fit just about any adult in a pinch
- I'm giving it an 8 because it could use a few more attachment points (no where on the front for my fixed blade)
- You can unzip the front and leave the bottom buckle buckled if your a little too warm
- My knife does seem to mount nicely on the adjustment straps on the side of the pfd under either arm.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.