Submitted: 07-30-2000 by Larry J. Allen

I am really pleased with my QCC500. Needless to say, I was somewhat apprehensive in ordering a kayak over the internet that I had never actually seen in person. However, upon it's arrival it was nice to see how well it was packaged for shipping. Two other kayaks that I own and that were shipped were not as well prepared for shipping. Upon opening the shipping carton, I was immediately happy with the quality of work and detail of the QCC500. Every attention to detail seems to have been made. I live along the Ohio River and my first use of this kayak was on a windy day with large whitecaps on the river. Not knowing the stability, I was concerned of the show that I might put on for some bystanders who were watching. As it turned out, the initial and secondary stability is excellent. I have since used my QCC500 several times and continue to rate it a 10. I am very, very pleased with my purchase and with the folks at QCC. They certainly know how to build a wonderful kayak and how to treat their customers.