Submitted: 07-16-2010 by Atan24

Got an RTM Tempo angler, used twice in flat swell, tracks well in normal swell, but need rudder when cruising against wind and sea current, slap in the hull when swell is coming at your 11 and 1 O'clock, its almost a dry ride except for the RTM paddle that comes with it that drips a lot of water to the cockpit or just my paddling, I'm 5'7 tall and 70 kg, stability is perfect for me unlike our cobra eliminator that I have to balance a bit to stay upright. rod holder is great used it and I'm satisfied, front hatch is wonderful load all my stuff inside including my 2 pc. fishing rod, aesthetics is just fine got mine with camo green and light brown might change the paint later, deck is just your average sit on top, will be installing round hatch on the deck later, for my size i find it easy to load on the roof of my Mitsubishi with out any assistance, but find it heavy for my size to carry, to paddle the boat to my fishing spot was just average as I find it more easier to paddle our cobra eliminator, over all I'm very satisfied, except for the hull I find it very thin compared to her deck and easily bend when loading with out the scupper holes hull will be like coke can. the rest is fine.