Product Reviews - Send Message
You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 07-15-2010 by Melnlori
I was in the kayak market and was very pleased when I discovered this boat at Sams.
- Great Price (price includes a decent high back seat, decent paddle and fishing rod holders).
- Nice large hatches with lots of inside storage.
- Plenty of topside storage.
- Boat will not sink (daughter tipped and filled the top of boat with water, I was great-full to see her paddle to shore tip the boat to empty the water and get back to kayaking).
- Good primary stability (I have stood up in this boat).
Cons: It's my opinion that this is a well priced boat for those looking for an inexpensive way to enjoy flat water kayaking or as an introduction into the sport of kayaking.
- Boat doesn't track well (the bottom of the hull is thin and flimsy, as soon as I unwrapped the boat I noticed the bottom of the hull had waves in it. You can easily push on any of the waves with one finger and the hull will push in).
- On one of the boats the plastic snaps connected to the end of the bungee straps have already broken.
- Foot braces worked great for a couple weeks-now you have to monkey with the adjustments to get them to lock in any position.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.