Submitted: 07-15-2010 by Melnlori

I was in the kayak market and was very pleased when I discovered this boat at Sams.
    The Pros:
  1. Great Price (price includes a decent high back seat, decent paddle and fishing rod holders).
  2. Nice large hatches with lots of inside storage.
  3. Plenty of topside storage.
  4. Boat will not sink (daughter tipped and filled the top of boat with water, I was great-full to see her paddle to shore tip the boat to empty the water and get back to kayaking).
  5. Good primary stability (I have stood up in this boat).
    Cons:
  1. Boat doesn't track well (the bottom of the hull is thin and flimsy, as soon as I unwrapped the boat I noticed the bottom of the hull had waves in it. You can easily push on any of the waves with one finger and the hull will push in).
  2. On one of the boats the plastic snaps connected to the end of the bungee straps have already broken.
  3. Foot braces worked great for a couple weeks-now you have to monkey with the adjustments to get them to lock in any position.
It's my opinion that this is a well priced boat for those looking for an inexpensive way to enjoy flat water kayaking or as an introduction into the sport of kayaking.