Submitted: 07-14-2010 by RV

Purchased my Pungo 120 a couple of weeks ago and so far,love it! Tracks great, paddles and glides easy. Doesn't turn real fast, but that's why it tracks so good. Seat is comfy, but keep in mind it's a kayak seat not a recliner. Very stable, hatch and console are great. Mine has the front flotation block in the front, WS stopped putting flotation in the bow. Talked to a rep,yes they actually answer the phone, who said they did not find it necessary to have the block. Not sure I agree with that. If anything I feel they should have made the block larger, not removed it. Of course you always have the option to add an air bag. Nice, shiny plastic also scratches easy,but that's probably expected from plastic. This is a great boat, I would recommend it to anyone who likes paddling and fishing.