Submitted: 07-14-2010 by navyvet68

I ordered a 400X from QCC. And, the boat is so darn pretty, I wanted to hang it on my living room wall. But, instead, I found something as pretty and useful in which to store it. When not in use for an extended period of time, the 400X is wrapped in a wonderfully well-made "Kayak Sak" from Kayak Covers of Charleston and stored in the garage.

The Kayak Sak is weather resistant and durable. It's also well-conceived and well-made. The stitching and seams are tight and the Velcro closure well-placed. I ordered my "Sak" in green. But, it's not just any green, it's more like a dark British racing green... my favorite color of green.

My "Sak" is already four years old and it doesn't look one bit faded or worn. Over the winter, spiders and other critters build their webs and homes on the "Sak." But, a light vacuuming cleans it up nicely. And, no living creatures get inside the "Sak." It's a testament to the quality and effectiveness of the cinch closure at one end.

The Kayak Sak isnít cheap, but like anything in life, you get what you pay for. And, the Kayak Sak is worth every penny. My only regret is that I didn't have my "Sak" lined and embroidered with initials.