Submitted: 07-14-2010 by Brad Wild

My brother and I have recently purchased two Pungo 120 kayaks and we both absolutely love them! The boat has a beautifully designed hull which has a generously-sized cockpit. We are both over 6 foot tall and both of us have no problem fitting in the cockpit. The seat is adjustable in 3 ways and it is very, very comfortable. This seat is the best of any kayak we looked at by far. The boat is easy to get in and out of and tracks straight with ample speed. The cockpit console feature is really great and holds my water bottle, sunscreen, and my digital camera plus two small plastic boxes of lures. The hatches are made very well and keep out water. The knee /hip padding is comfy. We are using these on a lake and the boat is very stable and to capsize this Pungo would take a very abrupt, careless action by the paddler. The foot pedals are e-z to adjust while underway. I believe this kayak has the best features and the best quality for the money of all in the recreational class.