Submitted: 07-07-2010 by mikehenebry
I purchased the ONNO footbar only since my Warren Little Wing does not have a rudder. I concur with the previous reviewers that Pat's products are both beautiful and functional. Pat also gives quick service as my footbar arrived at my door several days after I had ordered it.
Installation was very quick and easy.

The following is from a note that I sent to Pat right after I installed and tested the footbar:
"To paraphrase the words of the immortal Dr. King, 'Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty, I'm (at least my knees and thighs are) free at last!' I installed the footbar on the Keepers (for now, as I just got the Yakimas and could not wait) pegs and rails, and tried out the set-up today. The foobar must be the single biggest improvement I could make to my kayak. I am getting a lot more torso rotation and power in my stroke, and am traveling faster in the water. Thanks for making a great product and the quick delivery. My legs to do not get cramped as the did previously since I can move my feet to various positions."

In my opinion, every touring kayak should come standard with a footbar/board as they are much more comfortable than footpegs.