Submitted: 06-25-2010 by Harvey

I want to talk to the divers out there. I've owned a FnD for ten years. I see a lot of reviewers that enjoy the fishing part of the FnD. I like the diving part. As people have stated a very stable platform, when I go out the kayak is loaded w/ 2 aluminum 80 tanks one attached to the BC and the other is for the second dive. Weight belt, fins, mask a dry bag and all the other goodies. I can change tanks while on the kayak. The kayak is also used as my float w/ a diver down flag attached, there is no better feeling than knowing you have a boat to hop onto when you surface, and I do get onto the boat w/ a 30# weight belt on (not gracefully) in deep water. I have no problem towing the boat even when I'm down more than 100 ft.

If you are tired of shore diving the same old spots or don't want to leave one person on the boat, I would strongly recommend this boat. It will take you where you want to be w/all your stuff. This is a pick-up truck that you paddle. If you want something fast this isn't it. I live in Rhode Island and I kayak all year even in snow. One last thing my kids (12 and 14) love them too. Last year they each got their own and they paddle them w/o difficulty.