Submitted: 06-08-2010 by wyd

Today I finally got to take out my new Stealth fishing version of the Temptation. It was super windy with gusts well over 20 plus mph. Went to the local creek close by to just try out my new Kayak. I hopped in and paddled upstream. Even with the super high winds I had little trouble going upstream.

The Temptation is very stable and even when sitting sideways on it resting my feet in the water it was very stable. The built in foot rests are awesome and super comfortable. The stock seating for being molded was surprisingly comfortable (never thought it would be but it was excellent). Paddled around for about 2 hours overall and was very happy with my Temptation as it is a great little SOT. Even for my weight at 230 and 5ft 10" tall I couldn't have been more comfortable and relaxed. Built in paddle holders are very nice to have. Simple design that works great.

Glad I chose the Emotion Temptation. It might be on the smaller size but it comes up huge with excellent overall performance and tough to beat for the money I spent. I bought it to fish and just overall have fun to get into kayaking and this kayak is a great little do it all yak.