Submitted: 06-08-2010 by kevin

Just bought this kayak today and went straight to the local lake.
As a beginner paddler I can't comment too much about the tracking or speed. Once I got my paddle technique down I had no problem with the boat's speed or tracking. And you will most likely fall out of the boat before you would actually flip it. I rocked and leaned it to test its actual limits. definitely impressed

My only real complaint about the boat is the seat. not the comfort, the design. Right off the bat I noticed the potential room for whatever (tent,small cooler, etc) but the shell mold of the seat is pointlessly in the way. There is arm access on the sides to get behind it, and the backrest itself is not even connected to it. I will soon be cutting the hole out.

when I bought it I questioned myself if I should have gotten a more expensive one. After a lake test, I have no regrets what so ever with it. exactly what I wanted, and it will do exactly what I expect it to do.