Submitted: 06-07-2010 by DMS

These Biffy Bags are incredible. My friend who has Crohns disease told me about them. You do not need any bucket or commode to use them. They are so easy to use. You simply tie the 2 straps around your waist, bring the bag up between your legs and let gravity do the rest. Sounds goofy but OMG do they work great.

All the waste is contained so you have no chance of soiling yourself. The transport bag is a silver mylar zip top bag. It is made really strong and it is odor proof. Their web site says no bucket no odor no mess. I say it is amazing. You get lots of toilet paper and a very large wet wipe for cleaning up when you are done. I think they have thought of every thing. You need to do yourself a favor and check these out. www.biffybag.com My husband takes one along when he goes biking and I keep one in the glove box just in case.Oh they are also land fill approved so you can toss them in the trash when done.