Submitted: 06-01-2010 by Doug E. Doug

I just picked up this kayak from Dick's Sporting Goods this weekend. The price was excellent at 199.99. Its got sufficient storage, drain plug, padded seat and back rest. The drink holder is crucial, which is located in the crotch area of the seat! The tracking is pretty damn good. I was tired of chasing down different kayak's on craigslist and just went and got this one on sale and am more than happy. I probably saved money as well as getting a new one! I am 6' 160 and it is easy to carry this thing around, and drain water out of it with the drain plug. Still need to get a skirt, but I'm waiting on my accessories that I ordered online first. My advice check out what they have at Dick's. Sit down in it at the store as well. Glad I did it last minute cause I almost got their Potomac 120 which was kind of a 2-piece kayak and not nearly as durable as the future beach! and it was only 20 bucks cheaper at 180. Good thing I spent the extra 20 bucks.