Submitted: 05-20-2010 by jmg

The Spirit PRS is an awesome boat for rivers, lakes and the ocean. I purchased the PRS for racing on the river and have been very pleased with its performance. This boat is stable, FAST, loads of fun and comes in some really colors. The PRS is easy to manage in fast water and turns quickly. Once it hits moving water it just takes off. The seat well is extremely comfortable and has been one of the only boats Iíve been in that does not aggravate my sciatic nerve which means I have been able to extend my paddling sessions pain free. I recently raced the PRS in a triathlon (run/bike/paddle) and took fastest paddle split. Second place fastest paddle was also in a PRS. I have raced several other races in the PRS and either placed first or second and was competing against another PRS. I am extremely happy with my purchase.