Submitted: 05-19-2010 by ChuckPeacock

Took it out all day for its maiden voyage on Sunday. As has been mentioned it tracks well, a high buoyant ride. Nice looking boat, I've had a few Cobras including a Tourer and an Expedition, and the style is unique.

It does have some hull slap which I didn't expect having read some online reviews to the contrary, but not as bad as a Tourer which is notorious for that. Foot wells are a little narrow but that has been solved with the new upgraded model that still has the same hull design. The other reviewers mentioned it's a heavy carry and that is true, the side handles don't seem balanced.

Despite the few negatives I mentioned, I think I'll be very satisfied with this kayak and it will do what I need to get me out in bigger water for bigger fish. The speed is very decent and doesn't take much effort.