Submitted: 05-18-2010 by PW

I have been paddling my Kodiak for 2 years. I really like this boat. I can adjust the seat and thigh braces to fit me well and it handles my 250 pounds with out flinching. Prijon out fitting is superb: adjustable metal seat braces, lots of padding in the seat, adjustable thigh braces, huge storage capacity with dry hatch covers. The little day hatch is handy but not water proof. The deck rigging, painter lines, cargo nets and straps for paddle/float re-entry are all great features. This is the second of the four Prijons I have purchased. The boat is super stable and I have had no problems keeping it upright on the open waters of Lake Erie. It is fast for a wide plastic boat and is easy to paddle. It does weather cock and I am considering having the rudder installed. This boat is great for open water if you want a stable boat that can cover a lot of miles with a load. I do find it some what clumsy in smaller creeks and small lakes that I paddle with my grand children. This one is a keeper.