Submitted: 04-15-2010 by robertg
I was looking for a 12' fun SOT kayak to paddle the intra-coatal waters in South Fla. I have a Current Design Squamish that tracks & handles great for me.

Steve the owner of Adventure Time Kayak in North Palm Beach suggested I demo the 10'3" Temptation. He said it tracked as good as some of the 12' kayaks, & weighed 20% less for easier car topping. Steve was right, this is my #1 boat to kayak now, it is very stable, tracks great for a small kayak. You do not have the annoying side to side tracking in a smaller kayak. Storage is unbelievable, lots of room in bows dry hatch, comfortable fold down seat, cup holder, place to put a GPS, lots of open storage in stern, & paddle ledges with paddle keepers.

Great customer service at Emotion they picked up the phone right away & were very helpful. I think the Emotion Temptation is one of the best kept secrets for a small kayaks that tracks like a much larger one, is fun to paddle in different conditions, with lots of storage.

Thanks Steve for suggesting the right kayak, & for Emotion for building a first rate kayak.