Submitted: 04-13-2010 by onesweetshot
2010 Perception Rhythm 11 Sport
I just bought this kayak, which is available at Dick's Sporting Goods, and had it out on the water almost immediately. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! This boat tracks great in wind or no-wind conditions, turns sharp and if you are a strong paddler it will really zip along quite well!

The boat is actually 11.1FT and I'm not sure why they market it as an 11.5FT boat, but oh well. I would recommend this kayak to anyone just getting into kayaking who enjoy daily or weekend paddles out on the local reservoir or lake... If you plan on taking it into water that is choppy I recommend a sprayskirt for this boat.

There was light chop on the water the other day, literally 7"inch to 8"inch chop and I got sprayed a few times and some of it was getting into the cockpit but no worries...it's only water. The price tag was brilliant with total final cost at $505. The awesome part for the price is that it has a dry hatch with a bulkhead in the rear and the seat is unbelievably comfortable!! I have had it on the water for a couple of hours at a time and not once did I get numb-arse'd. Brilliant little boat...great for anyone up to about 230lbs body weight.