Submitted: 04-12-2010 by slowpoke
I agree with everything that adphillips9 said about this camera. It shoots really good pictures. It's waterproof and shock proof. I use the program mode most often. You simply select from the menu, the type of shot you are going to take and shoot in that mode until conditions change. There is an auto mode which does fine, but I find that the pictures come out better in program. The biggest let down with the camera is the strap. You can hook the strap that comes with the camera from any corner, but it is a dedicated type of attachment, which means you have to use only the wrist strap that comes with the camera, or shell out another hundred bucks for the accessory kit which includes 3 interchangeable skins for the camera and three different straps. I've only submerged my camera once and that was to see how well it worked under water. I got a pretty good picture through some very murky water. It's a great camera ready for the ruff and tuff lifestyle.