Submitted: 03-30-2010 by ckolinger
I researched several different PFD's before deciding on the PFDiva by MTI.
As a female paddler the thing I hated most about life jackets is the "squish" you get from wearing one. I'm endowed in the bust department and I don't like feeling like a sausage being packed into a case.

I chose the MTI over the Stohlquist and the Kokatat women's PFD's was price, the "adjust a bust system" and well color. I went with the Mango because my boat is the sunburst orange/yellow (I'm a girl..girls like to match their stuff).

The adjust a bust system is great. It works for the mini bust and the biggies like myself. It comes with two sized "fillers". Mix and match as needed. The other thing I liked was the cut of the vest. I have more arm movement, it doesn't ride up and the adjustablity is wonderful. There's a right amount of pockets for storage. Too many and the vest would be crowded.

The only thing I hard time with is the zipper. It's hard to zip yourself up esp when you have the bust supports in. I fixed that by slipping it over my head. The flotation placement is spot on! I tipped out of my kayak and the vest kept my torso up and didn't bump me in the chin. Great vest!!

Suspenz: