Submitted: 03-23-2010 by badpaddler
The NC Overnighter is definitely one of the most well thought out innovative designs and great looking kayaks I have paddled in all my almost 35+ years of paddling a kayak or canoe. I can't say enough about this kayak.

I have a $4800.00+ full carbon boat that I love paddling a lot, but the NC Overnighter performs just as well and in some areas, a little better. Prior to the last review written, This is the first kayak that I know of that warranted a "10" by each of it's reviewers and for good reason. I'm not going to repeat everything that they mentioned making this kayak a plus-up, but everything written by the reviewers and the Manufacturers, have totally been proven to be perfectly correct in my estimation...Now this is just my opinion, now there may be others that differ.

Read the past reviews even the one prior to mine which was written by a relatively new to paddling person, they are all very, very good reviews.
RIGHT ON NC PADDLERS!!!