Submitted: 03-15-2010 by supertracks

I recently purchased three sets of these carriers to carry two Pungo 120 Ultralites and one Perception Tribute. I was able to put three sets on a 2005 Subaru Outback with Thule 450 Crossroads and 50" load bars. They work great! I emailed questions to customer service many times and I always got a fast response usually within a day. The racks are easy on and off the square Thule bars. Loading is a snap since I also bought their Telos load assist which works great when you are by yourself. For the center rack I just use a piece of carpet on the rear J to cover the roof and push the Tribute right up the middle, easy! Also purchased the Rachet bow and stern lines and those work great as well. First haul was 50 plus miles freeway and they were rock solid. The Pungo Ultralites have a white hull so I checked with customer service and they changed the rubber compound to a synthetic and I had no marking at all. I was told the new compound will not harden. I will give them some time and review again, but I am pleased so far.