Submitted: 02-14-2010 by noblefishing

Happened on this page while trying to find a used Yukon Expedition somewhere close by. I have owned one since 2003 when I bough a buddy's well-used one, and have put thousands of miles on it. Here in East Central Florida, fishing the mangrove estuaries, the boat has been the answer to getting around and finding fish, but the oyster bars have taken their toll. Can't complain about the durability of the Prijon blowmolded polyethylene to resist the cuts from oyster shells, but the efficiency has definitely suffered.

One advantage for me personally is being able to sit on top of the hull just behind the cockpit, providing good visibility for drifting and casting a flat. Some of the reviewers go without a rudder; I gotta have one, it just makes maintaining direction so easy, and lets you concentrate on paddling and/or fishing. I also can confirm the seat mount problem, mine is broken and I can't get it apart to maybe get a new piece and fix it.