Submitted: 02-02-2010 by amaiorano
A quality, top-notch product in every respect. Spur of the moment, I ordered a NC 15 Escape from NC Kayaks right before Christmas. The sale was too good to pass up. The kayak was delivered with no damage or scars after a trip across the country. It truly lives up to the claims made on the website. Paddles straight, little or no weathercocking, achieves "touring" speed quickly and easily. Construction is superb. Seat is amazingly comfortable. Only critique is the aft access hatch opening is a bit small but no problem for packing. I've already tested getting my camping gear in and was successful with no issues.

In every respect I'm a satisfied customer: from ordering, to calls for more info, to final receipt of the kayak, the purchase process was a pleasure. This is my third kayak and first composite boat. Aside from being a darned attractive boat, it's stable and fun to paddle. I'd recommend this kayak to all who are seeking to move out of their plastic boat and up to a faster and lighter boat.
I'm looking forward to testing it's roll-ability (and mine!) as soon as the weather and water warm up.