Submitted: 02-01-2010 by gjc

I have 2 Envy's (2006 and 2009) and we love them. They are light weight and easy to enter and exit. They track and maneuver well, and have an amazing amount of storage space for a small format boat. Their load capacity is listed at 350Lbs, which is 10's of Lbs greater that close rivals.

Our suggestions (minor...since this is a great boat!) are:

• Evergreen does not have good customer support, you can only reach them through MEC so if you need parts...or to talk to service....you're "outta luck"
  • The seat on my boat squeaks, which alerts the beaver and eagles when I am trying to approach and not disturb. I fixed it by putting rubber inner tube between seat bottom and boat bottom.
  • The WEB handles tear after several years, and if you don't notice in advance your first clue will be your beautiful boat dropping to the ground.
All that said, this is the nicest boat we have paddled in this class period...which explains why I own two and we are delighted with both.