Submitted: 02-01-2010 by XPriverlivin

Just paddled my new Coupe and love it! The Coupe is like having two boats for the price of one! First, this boat can paddle everything very well. It's a very stable boat suitable for beginners on lakes and bays... flatwater. It has a skeg that can be controlled easy. The skeg increases tracking on the flats. But, raise the skeg and now you have a boat that turns a lot easier...key to when you take it on rivers with eddies. After paddling the coupe on the lake and the River, I sold my Pelican. The Coupe just paddles better on both flat and moving water. It's so stable I could stand up in flat water... really! For the money I think you get two boats... one for rivers, because it turns, can ferry, goes through waves pretty good. With the Coupes skeg down it goes straight easily with little effort. There just isn't a boat to compare to the Coupe. I saw a video on the Liquid Logic Site of a guy rolling it at a pool session....going to try that!