Submitted: 01-26-2010 by Remi

I purchased this boat last spring and used it all summer and let me say that I had way enough for the money! I paddled it almost everyday mostly at Lake William and Becancour River (province of Quebec).

It always delivered me a great performance from flat and calm waters to choppy lakes and even got me down rapids easily at multiple times! It has proven itself to be stable enough for northern pike fishing ('landed a seven pounder pike in that boat!) and tracks fairly when you get used to it.

The only concern I have 'bout the espirit is the rear hatch being wet but I don't think it was supposed to be dry anyway. Oh and the provided paddle works but is best suitable for spare paddle.

According to me it's a great all-around recreational kayak that really can suit every beginner paddler (by the way if there's any tall guys looking for it, good news I'm 6'2" 200 lbs and I love it). Great choice for those who want to start paddling without breaking the bank!