Submitted: 01-06-2010 by Alex T

I have the Kevlar model. I agree with the first review completely. I regret not having the skeg which I could have used on tours, however I was able to manage this very stable boat even fully loaded in windy 7 ft waves. - Swift will add this later for me if I want. Since I am very tall, I have to have the large cockpit, which has turned out to have a number of other advantages: easy to portage; I can use this boat on canoe routes no problem; easy access from docks and ladders and granite; easy access to camera food and extra clothing on day trips; emergency access from the water is relatively simple. At 34lbs the Kevlar version is one of the lightest tour-able boats on the market - throw it on the roof and paddle for an hour if you want as well. It was no problem carrying gear for a 4 day trip as well. I just love this kayak!!

Watercraft Technologies, Inc.: