Submitted: 11-16-2009 by R.M YAK

The Sevylor Rio all in all is my number 1 pick when going on hazardous and scary overnight fishing trips to patch reefs off of Florida's east coast. The buoyancy of the side tubes and diameter makes me feel secure and contained, and stability second to none, and I have Ocean Kayak Big Yak (a great and stable boat in its own right) and an Old Town Loon 111 sit inside. I also have a Sevylor Colorado (which i also use for night fishing and is an equal in every way to Rio), but Rio still 1st choice. They both have tough outer fabric skin, very good p v c inner chambers. I haven't had any issues with floor pinch valve and if I do I'll cut around it carefully and glue on boston valve from old Sevylor inflatable, carefully overlapping material 2 inches over cut out. But so far so good; I give it a 10