Submitted: 11-15-2009 by msgckayaker
For the price, you cannot beat the performance you get out of this paddle. It has become my primary means of propulsion with my Necky Manitou 13 and is also the paddle I give to buddies and my 10 yr old son so they can enjoy yakking more. I've used it in big open water, river runs, bayous, and rocky creeks and it has never let me down. The T-1 is very light, durable, and efficient. This past October, I completed the Phatwater Challenge, which is a 42.5 mile race down the Mississippi River. Out of 160+ racers, I finished in the 80s at about 5 1/2 hours in my Necky Manitou. This was my first race and I give much credit to this paddle. Best thing though too, no blisters at race end. Give this paddle a shot, you won't regret it.
***If you are a Paddling.net member, you get $10 rebate if you purchase a Pacific paddle.***