Submitted: 11-04-2009 by tssplash
Decent boat, and I think it was a potentially good design. Seats breaking appear to be a common weak spot, and bulkheads leak. It fishes well, paddles fairly well, and I hated to hear that they've had to discontinue these boats so soon after releasing them, but I thought it would be good to give the first review of them just in case someone found themselves considering purchasing a used one.

If willing to replace the seat if/when it breaks with some king of aftermarket one, etc...might be worth buying if you can get a used one at a cheap price. Otherwise, I can't say I'd recommend them.

FYI: The weakest point of my seat was where it attached to the inside bottom of the kayak. The bulkhead really needs to be stripped, and resealed with quality marine caulk. Would've given this kayak a rate of 7 if it hadn't been for the common problems. Local major store has several returned with these problems.