Product Reviews - Send Message
You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 11-02-2009 by KP
I have this kayak since 2002. I am 6' tall and weigh 180 lbs.
- Straight tracking, no need for a rudder or skeg
- Weather cocks only slightly.
- Aesthetics unbeatable
- 50lbs weight; easy to carry.
- Low initial stability; no picture taking here.
- Cockpit length to short. You have to sit on the edge to get in or out.
- No or slightly negative rocker makes launching or landing more difficult.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.