Submitted: 10-19-2009 by Ed Crowley

I have just got back from a short trip camping and boating in Oman with my girlfriend and we really like this boat. Easy to set up in about ten minutes - It is a very stable boat and pretty fast with two people paddling steadily. My girlfriend is not a seasoned kayaker and not overly confident in the water, but she feels very safe on this boat as it is a very solid and stable platform. It is also easy to jump on and off this boat for a dip in the water which is something I was looking for. I ran a little capsize drill and it was much harder to get the boat to flip over than it was to right it again!

I caught a couple of fish by trawling a line off the back and paddling steadily over a small reef so that's two of the five boats in one tested - might get a motor soon... I'll let you know how it goes.

Positives: Stable, fast, easy to set up, tracks well, comfortable.
Potential negatives: might not be as "exciting" to use as some other boats due to its stability and predictability, not a huge amount of storage space on deck. But it really depends on what you want to use the boat for.
Highly recommended!