Submitted: 10-09-2009 by FrankNC
This is a follow up to my previous review as I have sold the boat. I was able to make the foot wells much more comfortable by gluing in foam camping pad material that I had cut into squares to fit the place where my feet went. This elevated them enough so the ridge no longer press against my Achilles tendon. I also found that this boat was not a very good boat for the surf. It just doesn't have the right shape for wave riding and the bulbous front makes punching out through the breakers very difficult.

I loved everything else about it and I'm sad to see it go, but there are other boats for me to try and I only have room for three boats. I'd buy one again in a heart beat, it is an awesome river boat and a fun lake boat when you are not in a hurry. My new to me Tarpon 160 is no faster, even though it does glide better.