Submitted: 09-25-2009 by uspsria

When I heard that Boreal was introducing a new kayak line, made in three different sizes, I was thrilled. I have been trying to find a kayak that would fit my small frame and even shorter arms. All the kayaks I had tried left me with too much of my torso under the deck, and making it hard to get a good full paddle swing, without hitting my elbows on the sides. I was contacted when they came in, and immediately fell in love. With my first launch, I knew I had made a wise decision. I purchased the composite in orange/rouge fade. Both light and strong, this finish is beautiful to the eye. It almost paddles itself as it glides through the water. I have taken this out in extremely rough conditions and calm. It is very responsive, turns on a dime and is also very stable. I was able to maneuver it easily through waves and spray. For me, entry and exit are easy and fast. The storage is large enough for a weekend away, and the hatch covers are tight and dry.
Overall, I am very pleased with this kayak, and happy to be able to go anywhere, in any conditions. The fit and finish is the best I have seen.