Submitted: 08-14-2009 by TJ

Great boat, love it. I started paddling with an 11' Dagger, then purchased a Prijon Motion 15', the Dagger is ok but slow & ill equipped for serious fishing, & the Motion is great in wide open lakes fast & tons of storage for those long excursions, but too long to get in those tight little spots in the Adirondacks that you just have to investigate, not to mention the difficulty in portaging. At first I felt a little exposed & out of control coming from a kayak. The foot braces took care of that in a matter of minutes.

I paired my boat with a Bending Branches High Angle telescoping paddle, Slice Glass Plus 225-240cm,with a nylon reinforced blade, more weight but more durable against those push offs. They also make it in Carbon. The Fusion tracks straight, love the seat, very comfortable, is stable & is soooo easy to load/unload & portage. The ability to have all my gear within my reach for fishing or otherwise is something that I missed in a kayak, plus there's room enough to take my grandson. It doesn't get any better.