You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 08-10-2009 by DK
I asked for the best kayak that could handle any kind of Class I water, Survive occasional Class II and carry a day or two worth of food, shelter, and gear. He sold me the Egret.
- + Is it truly a great all-round boat for class I.
- + Tracks well enough on lakes, and flat rivers.
- + Carries enough gear for one man several days camping.
- + long, open forward hold carries long guns for hunting.
- + three-layer "sandwich" hull insulates well from cold water.
- - Front-heavy when filled with water! Take a bilge pump, and stuff dry bags with lots of air up front.
- - THEY DISCONTINUED IT!!
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.